Grey on Film
of his Writings
Dealers, Artists, & Authors
Come join us on Facebook!
Grey's All Tackle Deep-Sea Fishing Records
At one time,
Zane Grey held the following records for deep sea fishing. All of
the records have since been broken, but his accomplishments are
still noted today by fishing enthusiasts.
Tuna, 758 Lbs. Nova Scotia, Canada 1924
Tuna, 318 Lbs. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, 1924
Sailfish, 132 Lbs. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, 1924
Sailfish, 135 Lbs. Zihuateneyo, Mexico, 1924
111Lbs. Bay of Islands, New Zealand, 1926
Swordfish, 582 Lbs. Catalina Island, California, 1926
Dolphin, (Mahi Mahi), 53 Lbs. Vairao, Tahiti, 1930
- Giant Tahitian Striped Marlin, (Pacific Blue
Marlin), 1040 Lbs, Vairao, Tahiti, 1930
- Pacific Sailfish, 170 Lbs. Vavau, Tonga Islands,
- Pacific Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), 64 Lbs. Vairao,
- Silver Marlin, 618 Lbs. Vairao, Tahiti, 1933
- Silver Marlin, 710 Lbs. Vairao, Tahiti, 1933
- Tiger Shark, 1036 Lbs. Sydney Australia, 1936
- Marlin, 450 Lbs. Bora Bora, Tahiti
Fishing images of Zane Grey used wih permission of Carolyn Timmerman, ZGWS, and Dr. Loren Grey, Zane Grey, Inc.
images of Zane Grey used with permission of Dr. Loren Grey and
Zane Grey, Inc.